We developed the software as eight modules, each with a number of subsystems (self contained program components).
The ‘Screen’ Processing module accommodates all the screen processing functionality including user access, a catalogue
of different screens types for operators and clients to select from, selecting and customising the screen interface,
costs and currency adjustment and search and sort features.
Additional functionality includes an HTML Editor, email interface, ‘screen’ reports and auto text tool to simplify data
entry and improve accuracy.
A Client Contact Management module provides records of client contacts and enquiries and tracks correspondence to and from clients.
The Screen Maintenance module allows different screen types to be offered by the system without having to reprogram the
application. Performance Management, Maintenance & Utility and Client and Candidate interfaces are other key modules
include in this application.
- Secure access
- Attractive and easy to use interface
- Catalogue of different screens types
- ‘Screen’ templates containing a variable number of ‘screen’ components
- ‘Search and sort on ‘screen’ records and ‘drilldown’ into the full detail of any selected record
- Currency rules management
- HTML Editor and AutoText tool
- Client Contact Management (CRM function)
- Financial data export
- Alerts, Management Reporting and Audit records
- Staff, customer and subcontractor performance management
- Security, Backup & Disaster Recovery
The PSA is a web based application to allow global client and candidate access, it has been developed using
standard Microsoft technologies; .NET 2 Framework, SQL Server 2008, IIS 7 Web Server and SMTP Mail Server.